A potent and luxurious face serum meticulously formulated to rejuvenate and enhance your skin's natural radiance. Our facial serum is formulated with niacinamide, rosehip extract, aloe and Hyaluronic acid. This fragrance free formula helps even skin tone, minimizes dullness, reduces the appearance of excess oil and smooths the skin. This serum is a great addition to your skincare routine.
- Niacinamide - A true multitasker for your skin. Niacinamide is a form of Vitamin B3 known to help visibly brighten the skin, minimize the appearance of pores, regulate oil production, boot collagen production while tacking fine lines and wrinkles.
- Rosehip - High in antioxidants. Improves skin elasticity, brightens dull and discolored complexions and protects against environmental pollutants.
- Aloe Vera - Powerful hydrator. Helps the skin retain moisture, improves skin's flexibility, and diminish the appearances of dry skin symptoms. Aloe is also a natural source of salicylic acid and beta-hydroxy acid best known for its use of anti-acne skincare treatments.
- Hyaluronic Acid - Humectant naturally found in skin that is known to restore the moisture barrier and plump the skin.
How to Use:
- After cleansing and toning, apply on face, neck and décolleté.
- Use daily, both in the morning and evening, to unlock the full potential of this revitalizing serum. Follow with your favorite moisturizer and SPF.
Best used within 1 years of purchase.
PLEASE USE CAUTION - KEEP OUT OF EYES AND MOUTH - KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN - NOT EDIBLE - DO NOT USE ON BROKEN SKIN - DISCONTINUE USE AND CONSULT A PHYSICIAN IF IRRITATION OCCURS.
We use a variety of ingredients in our products. At some point, one ingredient may have been in contact with another ingredient. It is important that you are aware of ingredients/allergens that could affect you and know that we do use other ingredients/possible allergens in our facility. It is always possible that ingredients and finished products have come in contact. Some ingredients may contain components that are possible allergens. Not all suppliers disclose this information.